PuckTV saves you money
WATCH PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION TV WITHOUT THE HIGH MONTHLY COST
Save $1000 or more a year on your Cable TV cost
1000 + Channels (including local)
Sports Channels & PPV
Pay as you go! Month to month service
No long term commitment
Setup a free 12 hour trial account to check our service quality and stability before you subscribe to our Service
WATCH YOUR FAVORITE LIVE TV CHANNELS
Watch channels such as ABC, CBS, CNBC, FOX, NBC, TBS, A&E, Animal Planet, Bravo, BET, CineMax, Encore, HBO, OWN, ShowTime, Sony, Spike, Starz, SYFY HD, TNT, Universal, USA Network, Warner Channel, VH1 and much more.
ENJOY YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS CHANNELS & EVENTS
If you’re a sports lover. We offer sports networks such as NFL Red Zone, NFL Sunday Ticket, BEIN Sports, ESPN, FOX Sports, MLB Network, NBA League Pass, NHL Network, UFC Network, Univision Deportes and much more. Also All the biggest PPV & UFC Events are all included in our packages.
We offer some of the most popular Kids Channels such as Baby First TV, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Disney XD, Nickelodeon and much more.
INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS & SPORTS
We have Canadian, Caribbean, Latino, Mexican, South & Central American, African & European channels & sports.
HOW TO INSTALL ON FIRE TV OR ANDROID DEVICE
1. Press SETTINGS tab on the top row of Fire TV device.
2. Scroll to and press MY FIRE TV.
3. Press DEVELOPER OPTIONS.
4. Press both OPTIONS to ON.
5. Press HOME button on your remote.
6. Go to Amazon SEARCH & type in DOWNLOADER
7. Locate and Install the free DOWNLOADER App.
8. Open DOWNLOADER app
9. Type in to URL BAR any of the DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS BELOW
10. Press GO (IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD)
11. Press INSTALL
12. After install is complete, Press OPEN
13. Enter your LOGIN
HOW TO INSTALL ON AN ANDROID DEVICE
TYPE THE DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS INTO YOUR DEVICE INTERNET BROWSER TO DOWNLOAD – PRESS OPEN – PRESS INSTALL – PRESS OPEN – ENTER YOUR LOGIN.
Watch Online with the Octane Web Player for Windows & Browser Users
If you want to view your service online, click the button below, then enter your login info and password.Click to Open Internet/Web Player
Buffering is very frustrating. PUCK TV strives to keep its servers running at peak performance so you never experience buffering or freezing. Most of the time, buffering is caused by a faulty setup or connection. If you are experiencing buffering on every channel, the issue is most likely resolved with one of the tips below.
We suggest a speed of 15 Mbps or higher to stream smoothly. Test your internet speed at fast.com (click here) to ensure you’re getting sufficient speeds. It is important to test your speeds from the device with the issue. If you are buffering on your fire stick, you have to run the speed test from your fire stick. There are various applications you can use to test your speed via the Amazon App Store.
If too many devices are connected to your WiFi, they may be using up the majority of your internet speeds. Check your connected devices and see if there are any devices that are running/using resources. Ensure that your streaming device is within close enough range to receive a good signal.
One of the most important deciding factors of buffering is the actual device that you are streaming on. Older android boxes do not have enough storage or memory to run newer apps smoothly. Your device may also have background apps consuming memory, causing buffering. Go to your Settings -> Applications -> Manage Installed Applications menu. Uninstall apps which are not needed, and close apps that you do not need to be running. Consider upgrading your device if it is older than a few years. The Amazon Fire TV 4k Stick is affordable and performs amazingly with Nitro. If you want something even more high-end, look into the Nvidia Shield TV.
One of the more common reasons for buffering/freezing is internet provider throttling. What is ISP throttling? This is when your internet provider intentionally slows down or even blocks streaming services. This can easily be solved by using a VPN service on your streaming device. A VPN is an application/service that you can install on your device to bypass any throttling or blocks.
Sometimes, the issue could be solved by a simple reboot. Unplug your streaming device from the outlet, your router/modem, and wait for a few minutes. Plug them back in and try again.
- Below are some helpful suggested tips and applications you can try. Some methods may work but you could still be in need of upgrading your services if buffering issues persist.
- Reboot streaming device and or router
- A hardwired Ethernet connected device will provide the best results with an ethernet cable.
- Make sure you do not have any apps running in the background. Force Close, Shut App, and or Close Tabs in streaming device before opening the Nitro app.
- Make sure your apps settings are adjusted to meet your device’s capabilities. Tip – Change player decoder to Native for Firesticks and some other devices.
- Does buffering only occur during peak hours? If so, then you may need to upgrade your internet service or change providers but also look into speed throttling mentioned above.
- Does buffering only occur on 1080 channels? If so, then look into upgrading your internet service and or streaming device.
- If the problem is on most or all channels then it is somewhere on your end. Please read this page fully to help diagnose your situation.
CONTACT PUCK TV
You can contact us here thru email, but you will receive a faster response by login into your account and submitting a support ticket.